TopMaster Beckhoffproducts / “Block-House” Working Centres play video
Automatic working centre for Block-House type log houses and wood cabins.
- Maximum workpiece section 270 mm (width) x 320 mm (height)
- Minimum workpiece section 120 mm (width) x 140 mm (height)
Automatic and precise gripper positioning by rack and pinion system powered by brushless motor
Equipped with a Beckhoff Panel PC with 12-inch display
Direct import of .BTL files in version 10.6
The working centre is equipped with the following 4 standard units:
- Horizontal and vertical notching unit (standard)
- Cross-cutting unit with a blade diam. of 800 mm (optional)
- Tenoning unit with milling tool diameter of up to 230 mm (optional)
- Drilling unit (optional)
STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Workpiece clamping with 5 vertical pneumatic cylinders, 2 horizontal pneumatic cylinders, Manual tool adjustment with mechanical readout, Tool feeding by hydro-pneumatic cylinders, Trap door for disposal of offcuts, Tools NOT included.
OPTIONAL: Cutting-off unit, Tenoning unit, Drilling unit, Units positioned electronically by CNC managed by the programmer, Label printers, Roller tables, Oversized motor, Wide range of tools, Software for importing .btl data